Meet Our Staff
At Commerce Pain Management, our providers run highly detailed assessments to determine the cause of your pain and determine the best plan of care to help minimize your chronic pain. They utilize medication management and massage therapy, along with the latest in interventional pain technology, to provide the outstanding care our office prides itself in.
Learn more about our providers below.
- Olalekan “Henry” Ajibowo, MD- Medical Director
- Dr. Henry has been with Commerce Pain Management since August 2015.
- Education: MBBS (Medicine and Surgery): University of Ibadan, ECFMG Certified, Internal Medicine Residency: Montefiore Medical Center, Interventional Pain Fellowship: Georgia Pain Physicians
- Dr. Henry is Board Certified in Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Dr. Henry enjoys spending time with his wife and children, flying, swimming and watching TV.
- “The humble heart will be exalted.
- Dr. Henry has 11+ years of experience in interventional pain and medication management.
- Denise Johnson- Allen, DNP, FNP-C
- Denise has been with Commerce Pain Management since December 2012.
- Education: BSN: Medical College of Georgia, MSN + FNP: Brenau University, DNP: University of Alabama, Birmingham.
- Denise enjoys spending time with her family.
- “No two people are identical when it comes to pain. Each person’s case is evaluated and a individualized treatment plan should be established.”
- Denise has 8+ years of interventional/ medication management pain experience.
- Denise is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- Kareen Carty- Davy, FNP-C
- Kareen has been with Commerce Pain Management since January 2018.
- Education: BSN- Nursing Mercer University, MSN + FNP: Walden University
- Kareen enjoys watching classic movies with her family, cooking and being active with her children.
- “Positive thoughts attract positive energy and negative thoughts attract negative energy. When it seems like everything is going wrong, try to stay positive and find courage and faith to triumph through.”
- Kareen has 1+ years of pain management experience.
- Kareen is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
To schedule an appointment, call our office at (706) 423-9449.